What is it and Why is it helpful?
Most drugs are broken down and cleared from the body by a family of enzymes known as Cytochrome P450. Genetic testing takes a look at some of those enzymes to determine if you have a genetic variation in any enzyme which assists in breaking down the medication. A genetic variation could change the way your body processes the medication leading to increased adverse reactions or decreased benefit.
How is testing done?
Simple and painless, a sterile swab is used to gather a sample of DNA from inside your cheek.
Personalized knowledge with Integrity.
Personalized medicine is here and cost-effective.
Now there is a way to anticipate and manage these interactions
- Get dosing guidance to help patients feel better faster
- Find the right drug the first time reducing trial and error prescribing
- Use genetic reports for all future prescribing
- Save time, save money, save the guessing
- Reduce drug to drug interactions cutting down on side effects
IntegraLabs is making genetics affordable for everyone and less time consuming for your practice
IntegraLabs billing highlights
- All prior authorizations initiated in lab
- Patient Assistance program for those who qualify
- Extensive insurance contracting
- Accepting all insurance plans
STOP WONDERING AND START MAPPING